Curious to learn beyond the 26&2? Ready to take your asana practice further?
Learn the larger group of postures that the 26&2 derived from, the Classic 84. Enjoy this opportunity to learn the Classic 84 in a supportive and fun environment!
This is a 2 part workshop, so you can get familiar with the asanas and learn techniques to properly prepare and execute the posture. Completion of this intro welcomes you to practice the Classic 84 with us, which we hold currently on Wednesdays at 11:30AM.
- Minimum 3 months of regular practice 2-3x/week
- Proper demonstration of locking the knee
- Self respect for when rest is needed
- Stamina in the beginner's series: regular completion of the entire 26&2 series, and in the yoga room for the entire duration
- Completion of a beginner's class the morning or afternoon on workshop days.
Fee (includes parts 1&2): $184
Intrigued? See Leah or Julie for questions and registration.