Purchase tickets for the Gong Meditation here
Wear: loose, comfortable clothing.
Bring: yoga mat & water. Cozy items like pillow(s) and blanket(s) to your preference.
This is a non-heated, 90 minute event. A 30 minute preparation for the gong meditation will be in the style of kundalini yoga, which includes movement, dynamic breathing and chanting of mantras. Children 10 and above are also welcome.
The Gong is the Secret Instrument of the Yogi
The gong is a sacred and ancient instrument of healing, rejuvenation and transformation. The Gong produces a strong sound wave, almost tangible to the touch, which stimulates the physical body by influencing the surface of the skin and every cell. There is one caveat when it comes to the gong: Once you enter the gong’s healing sound orbit, you may never want to leave!
What are the advantages of the gong?
According to Akalsukh Singh, founder & executive director of AquarianYoga Center in Montclair, NJ, here are some of the major benefits:
- Relieves neck pain, headaches, menstrual cramps, muscle pain, and improves joint flexibility and range of motion
- Creates deep relaxation and clears the mind
- Immediate reduction of stress and anxiety
- Stimulates the glandular system and improves function
- Stimulates circulation
- Organizes emotional energy
- Aids in breaking addictive behavior
- Regenerates neurons and their interconnections
- Regenerates the nervous system
- Clears the aura
- Opens and aligns the chakras
- Clears the sub conscious mind from negative thought patterns
- Strengthens the parasympathetic nervous system
- Helps repair damage to the nervous system caused by stimulants (i.e. coffee) and stress
- Encouraged integrated healing of body, mind, and spirit
Please Join Isabel to experience the wonderful blessings and benefits from Kundalini Yoga Sound Healing using our authentic voice, Symphonic Gong and Crystal Bowls.
We Celebrate the Spring Equinox 2018 ️️
Spring Equinox has long been celebrated by our ancestors and this special time still carries a signiﬁcance today. As spring arrives, we awaken from our hibernation in winter to plant the seeds of our intentions for the year.
We will practice Secret Ancient Meditations to help facilitate detoxiﬁcation and rebirth.
Also This Month we continue the journey exploring the Second Chakra or Sacral Chakra. The second chakra is called Svadhisthana which means one’s own dwelling place or sweetness.
Through this chakra we connect to the water element and the aspects of flow, change, sexuality and creation. Kundalini Yoga teaches us that this energetic center is connected to the sacrum (lower back), bladder, kidneys, and the reproductive glands and organs. We can see the themes of water and creativity through these bodily representations.
This practice it's open to all ages, we looking forward to seeing many of you!
Sangeet Kaur - Isabel ️