Purchase tickets for the Gong Meditation here
Wear: loose, comfortable clothing.
Bring: yoga mat & water. Cozy items like pillow(s) and blanket(s) to your preference.
This is a non-heated, 90 minute event. A 30 minute preparation for the gong meditation will be in the style of kundalini yoga, which includes movement, dynamic breathing and chanting of mantras. Children 10 and above are also welcome.
The Gong is the Secret Instrument of the Yogi
The gong is a sacred and ancient instrument of healing, rejuvenation and transformation. The Gong produces a strong sound wave, almost tangible to the touch, which stimulates the physical body by influencing the surface of the skin and every cell. There is one caveat when it comes to the gong: Once you enter the gong’s healing sound orbit, you may never want to leave!
What are the advantages of the gong?
According to Akalsukh Singh, founder & executive director of AquarianYoga Center in Montclair, NJ, here are some of the major benefits:
- Relieves neck pain, headaches, menstrual cramps, muscle pain, and improves joint flexibility and range of motion
- Creates deep relaxation and clears the mind
- Immediate reduction of stress and anxiety
- Stimulates the glandular system and improves function
- Stimulates circulation
- Organizes emotional energy
- Aids in breaking addictive behavior
- Regenerates neurons and their interconnections
- Regenerates the nervous system
- Clears the aura
- Opens and aligns the chakras
- Clears the sub conscious mind from negative thought patterns
- Strengthens the parasympathetic nervous system
- Helps repair damage to the nervous system caused by stimulants (i.e. coffee) and stress
- Encouraged integrated healing of body, mind, and spirit
🔊Join Isabel a for unique healing sound experience with multiple gongs and crystal bowls. We will explore the healing of our authentic voice by using the secret sound of mantras.
This month will be focused on foundational self purification, breaking free of insecurities and bad habits. We will ground ourselves to build stability and develop self purpose by working on the Root Chakra, or Muladhara. 🔊
We look forward to seeing you.
Joti Sangeet Kaur